Leaderboard

Medium rectangle

Monday 22 August 2011

10 Celebrities Who Would Rather Be Naked

Although Halle Berry gets dressed to do the chores, she told Ellen DeGeneres that she really likes being naked. If you’re lucky you may find her walking around the house sans clothing. Come one and come all, stalkers. [People]

Eva Mendes is naked as much as possible. “I love being naked. I do everything in the nude, even the gardening! We’re Cuban, and it’s a hot island. Why not go nude?” she said. Can anyone think of a good reason for Eva to put her clothes on? Yeah, I didn’t think so. [Girl Retro]

Alexander Skarsgard feels totally comfortable stripping down on “True Blood,” but he claims it’s because of his upbringing and not those washboard abs. “I’m not a prude at all. I shot a very, very graphic scene two days ago with a man. I am from Sweden, and it’s different there. If it makes sense, I’ll just do it,” he explained. I think I need to go to Sweden immediately. [Top Celebrity Headlines]



No comments:

Post a Comment